How our waiting list works
- We begin accepting deposits when we are planning a litter.
- We will keep our families updated with photos/videos once the puppies are born.
- When the puppies are between 4-6 weeks of age, we start moving through the families on our waiting list, helping them choose their puppies.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If we do not have the sex or color available in the litter for which you’ve been wait-listed, we will move you to the next list.
- Please call, text, or email and ask as many questions as you need to. We understand this is a big commitment and want you to be comfortable with your decision.
- When you decide you’re ready to move forward, fill out the application and waiting agreement here. We will reach out about the deposit.
- The waiting list is published on our website and kept current there.
Please know that we spend countless hours with our puppies, handling them every day from the moment they’re born. We understand the personalities of our parents, and begin to see personalities emerging in our puppies. As part of our training program, some litters may be temperament tested. If they are, we will share this information with you. Please be sure to let us know right away if you have specific training goals for your dog - anything beyond a wonderful family pet of course! We ask that you trust us to help match your family with the puppy that will be a good choice for you! It is always our greatest desire to have happy customers, and will do everything we can to make sure that happens. We love referrals, and know that the best way to make that happen is to be sure you are a satisfied client, through the entire process.
Goldendoodle Waiting List
- Jessica G - male (Lola & Scout)